On Saturday I felt ill, I had a cold and my throat was very sore so when I spoke my voice was very husky. Perhaps I therefore hallucinated the day because of the cough medicine I was taking, but here are some of the pictures of what I thought I saw!
1. Had my feet cleaned by some fish!
2. Had lunch at the Palace! Well in the cafe there, and I ate Haggis, Neeps and Tatties followed by Dundee Cake and some tea, it was yummy - they do say starve a fever, feed a cold!!!
3. Met a lovely spitfire pilot who fought in the Battle of Britain. He was 94 years of age.
4. Met a charming Archbishop who fought for the red army in Stalingrad. He was in his 90's and called Bishop Ronny Harwood. He told me:"Full medals displayed on a Man's chest, are the ones that the Ladies think looks best"!
5. Met this dog
6. Met a General, in fact The General, General David Richards the current commander and chief of the British Land Forces
7. Saw Dexter holding a Machine Gun!
8. Met the Prime Minister, David Cameron, and he kindly let me photograph him with Dexter
9. Was told Prince Charles was around, but I didn't see him, so was this all a hallucination?