I ran a Competition for 3 people to win a Scottish calendar and having used Random Generator, I can say that the lucky winners are:
- Tezzie at http://notalwayspictureperfect.blogspot.com/
- Jamie at http://lyricaljourney.blogspot.com/
- Kirsty at http://life-n-reflection.blogspot.com/
I hope that they bring each of you a lot of good luck and happiness over 2011 - Yep I cannot believe I am wishing Happy New Year already!!!
For me I have had a great week, but this week has had 3 massive surprises which have been:
- Having one of my pictures featured in Lenscratch which I am really so shocked and chuffed at. Mine is the 10th photo in the blog post (see the pram!)
- Winning Leigh's last Freakshow Friday which means I now get to display her new badge too.
- Snow falling which makes everything look so picturesque. For Dexter this has meant no school Monday and today as the whole of Edinburgh has closed all it's schools (along with much of Scotland) so he is one very happy child as he gets to go out on the sledge with his Daddy who celebrated his birthday yesterday, but actually it has been the whole weekend as we have had such a great time out in the snow.
Also, a big YAY from us as Santa has granted one of Dexter's Christmas list wishes - his Auntie Dee Dee is coming over to spend it with us and will be arriving Christmas Eve. Dexter shouted when he heard this news "Yes, Christmas is so much nicer when your family are with you, and I love how Auntie Dee Dee makes up great stories - I can't wait". He also said "wonder what she is going to bring me as she always gets me great presents too"!