Monday 29 November 2010

Snow, snow, snow, snow...

Comfy boots that keep me warm in this snow!

Today is Anders birthday, and in all our years together I have never seen this much snow, fall so quickly and bring Edinburgh to a stand still in November!   It feels like Bart Simpson's prayer has come true as the schools are all closed.  Sad thing is Dexter's class were meant to be going to the theatre today, but alas, no - instead Anders has taken Dexter and his pal Ben sledging whilst I am in the office working as it is still a normal working day!   How come Canada, USA, Sweden, Norway, Iceland - they can all cope with snow, but the UK - nope!  I am not complaining as it is really really lovely and I feel very comfy about having all this snow - and I can't wait to get out in it again.  On that note I will say put on the fire, put on some warm soup/drinks, wrap up tight and have some snow ball fights!










Photography love...

4 comments:

  1. That's a lot of snow - happy birthday Anders.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you are staying warm! We got dumped on at my house over the past 36 hours too - what a mess.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE these! This snow seems to have inspired some new photos eh?? They are so lovely.

    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, so much snow. stay dry and warm!

    ReplyDelete