Thursday 25 November 2010

The highs and lows of fashion.....

Took this photograph of some stacked up objects, and playing about with it, I thought it would make a pretty fabric pattern and actually I like the colour schemes too.

Highs and Lows


The interesting thing for me was that I thought this pattern actually worked in so many different ways and as I write this I laugh as I feel like I am thinking like a Project Runway contestant - finding inspiration for designing a task project and wonder if I were on that show as a contestant would this be a high or low point depending on the result of the creation ;-)!

That said, I do like these prints and colours and I bet these could make something really stunning if they were printed into fabrics....

You might also like my blog entry about Captain America or Lancelot the dog.... or Pavement Pounding which make me laugh
or on a more serious note
Thankful for good mental health

No comments:

Post a Comment