Monday 13 June 2011

It's all about new beginnings!

I have not yet been home a week, and all I can feel is a sense of new beginnings. I have learn to see myself in a whole new light having returned from Santa Fe and the Review, in addition to establishing new relationships and friendships which have blossomed out of this, I have acknowledged myself and my obsession in photography in a whole new light.  To top it all, on Saturday, my brother-in-law and sister-in-law had a new addition, Anders and I have a beautiful new Nephew (Dexter being thrilled at having a new cousin) in our lives too who has been given the name Theo.  
Theo has two lovely older siblings, Grace and Austin and it was so lovely to be there on his first day home, 6 hours after his birth!  I even got to change a very ripee diapie - hope that is some lucky first poo!!!  

1 comment: