Wednesday 27 July 2011

Meeting up with friends

On Saturday I met with a lovely couple of photographers when I was at Review Santa Fe earlier this year. Sarah Malakoff was also one of the Photographers who like me was having her work reviewed and her husband, Andrew Warren came down too as he too is a photographer and both of them teach this subject in Boston.
When we were in Santa Fe, they mentioned that they had been planning to come to Scotland this year in July, and so I said when they were here to give me a call and we would show them around, so they did, and we had a lovely time taking them to places in the evenings this weekend, some more of which I will share in another post. On this evening, we went to dinner in a spot that overlooks the famous Forth Bridges, and whilst we were there, Dexter drew one of Andrew's tattoos which was really cool.
 My Anders with Sarah photographed below.
 Andrew Warren,
 Sarah with the back of Dexter's head!
 Dexter and Andrew.......
....and Andrew standing at Arthur Seat, where I drove him and Sarah to before taking them back to their hotel.

2 comments:

  1. Very cool to meet up with new friends. especially when you live countries apart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun!

    I love that last image...looks like it was found somewhere and creates wonder for a story, very nice.

    ReplyDelete