Monday 25 April 2011

Not my idea of a Highland Fling!

Anders and I went for a walk the other week in the Royal Mile as it was a beautiful evening as Dexter was away with the Cubs visiting the Royal Observatory (both visits were "educational", this one however I am so glad I didn't have to explain as to why these girls were carrying about a blow up man doll). It was a weekday and so didn't really expect to stumble upon a group of girls celebrating a hen night (bachelorette party) as normally this happens at weekends.  



Not an advert for Scotland or Sean Connery, but it did make me think of the song Mr Kiss Kiss Bang Bang!

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. As I scrolled through the pictures I thought of that song, too! :) Great choice! :)

    Hold It Against Me - Are You Gonna Kiss Me or Not?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh, love this. What a fun looking time they seem to be having. Will put it up on the Lab...finding time hard to come by these days ;) How are you doing?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Makes you want to put on a big dress and twirl :)

    Love it.

    aloha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like they were having a great time - guess that's what a hen's night is all about

    ReplyDelete
  5. My husband so loves James Bond movies I think we have everyone of them. Now that was a different choice. Thanks for the switch and great pics. Thanks for signing up with us today. Hope to see you next week too!

    ReplyDelete