Sunday 24 April 2011

Happy Easter and Scavenger Hunting...

Happy Easter everyone and I am off to race rolling some eggs like I used to as a child down a hill and eat chocolate with my loved ones and be thankful for being able to do that. Painting eggs and then watching them race each other as they roll down a hill and smash is something that I now love to do with Dexter, and it is something he really looks forward to, especially as Marvin and Carly like to chase after them too! Funnily enough, I saw some Easter Bunnies yesterday (very old women on a hen-night wearing Playboy bunny ears and smoking) but we were in the car and I wouldn't have been able to catch them which is a shame!  I think that would have been a great image to capture, but is one you will just have to imagine.  In compensation, here are my images for Scavenger Hunt.....

.




This weeks prompts over at Scavenger Hunt Sunday are Reflections; Guess what this is; What's inside; Playtime and Lawn/Garden. My images which are given in no particular order so you can try to think which comes with which word prompt I think it makes it more interesting :-)
Scavenger Hunt Sunday

3 comments:

  1. That Panda bag was everywhere at Ocean Park when we went there on Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really interesting shots - the gorilla makes me laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The panda bag is eerie to me. Love the reflection shot of the tube(?) and the lawn.
    My daughter made Jello-No-Bake Reese Cup Pie. Oh, my! Delicious! Will walk it off tomorrow. :)

    ReplyDelete