Tuesday 7 December 2010

Carly Flaming Head and Marvin



Carly Flaming Head (her second name is Simon, yep Carly Simon)
Soulful Marvin (Gaye, yes that is his second name!)
Sitting by the fire in the Saint the other day having afternoon tea with Anders and Dexter, I took these photos of Marvin and Carly who are both so lovely yet so different in character.  Sitting by a big roasting hot fire, drinking hot drinks, and even having a poke of chips after a long walk in the snow makes Anders, Dexter, Marvin, Carly and I all very happy!!!

Photobucket






6 comments:

  1. Aww they are sooo cute. I bet they are overgrown babies

    ReplyDelete
  2. so sweeeeet. kiss on the nose from me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A perfect way to spend the afternoon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was really nice and I could do with being there now as it is -13 degrees here outside right now - brrrrrrr

    ReplyDelete