Thursday 6 January 2011

My brother-in-law looks a bit like James Cockburn!

We went to visit Anders brother yesterday as it had been his birthday don't you think he looks a bit like a James Cockburn?!




Whilst driving there we saw that the gritters were out which usually means that it is expected to snow yet it didn't feel as though it would.  This morning when I awoke and looked out the window, it was, just tiny sprinkles but it was magical, like tiny little wishes falling from the sky.  The snow only lasted a few minutes and was not enough to even coat the ground but it was really pretty and I can also see blue skies.

1 comment:

  1. He totally does!!!

    Next time it snows here I'm going to try and think of it as magical and not something I'm going to spend an hour or two moving out of my driveway so I can get to town.

    ReplyDelete