Saturday 5 March 2011

When I think about

Anika at ACoLab set some challenge when she said it was to filling in the blanks to this sentence!
"When I think about how ____________ is in the ___________ I just have to ____________." 

How was I going to fill in these blanks in a way that made sense to me and anyone else? 


I couldn't get my head round making sense of the words until I got a lovely note from Jamie over at Lyrical Journey in February paying me some really lovely compliments about my photographs and my ability to see things that others might miss which untied my tongue!  Inspiration really does come from life.


"When I think about how my cameras lens is in the moment with me in capturing what I see, I just have to remember that not everyone will see, understand or want to see/understand what I see in the same way. That is just life and yes it can also be a tongue twister!"


1 comment:

  1. You are so creative. I am amazed that this round seems to be more personal than the others...great job!

    ReplyDelete