Friday 21 May 2010

Lets have a look at Dexter's school playground....

Here is Anders taking the dogs for their morning walk, and Dexter going off to school. We pass the lovely Betsy who always giggles when she sees me....









"Oh, don't embarrass me Dad" - would he do that!!!!




Here is our lovely Lolly-pop Lady. I have never seen her unhappy, she chats to everyone and is just delightful.










And here is Betsy and her mum crossing the road to get to school. She is not late, nor are we.....











Here they are waiting to go into school......




And now that they are going into school, lets have a nosey in the playground....









The scarecrow is not some poor female child pinned up, although it does look like that from afar ..... guess that is scary!




And this is the rhubarb she is guarding, I think it looks like a it might come to life and start walking and talking, actually quite cool really, bit like something out of the little shop of horrors. Talking of which is that Anders I hear shouting "feed me".....





No comments:

Post a Comment