Thursday 6 May 2010

This is the car I wanted when I was in my late teens....


I was given the chance to use one of these when I was in my late teens and still studying. It belonged to a guy I knew who kindly let me drive it from time to time. Why he let me drive it, I don't know as we never dated. And the even sadder thing is I can't remember his name, but I do remember his car!!! His car was like this one except it was green and had a hard top and racing bucket seats, and I felt great driving it.



Oh, how I wanted one of these cars even when I first met Anders (over 20 years ago now, yeh, surprises me too), but never have had one and forgot all about this yearning for an MG until I saw this beauty, parked right in our street! It is exactly the one I would have wanted, I think she is beautiful........



No comments:

Post a Comment