Monday 31 May 2010

Things that cheered me up today....

Some things that I saw today which made me smile and feel like things are what you make them....
Horse shoe prints in the sand, reminded me that even if I encounter people who are a pain in the ass, at least I can remember I am married to someone who loves me very much....
My lovely Anders, as a team we can deal with anything, how could we not when we have produced such a lovely like.....
Dexter, a wee person who just brings so much joy......
So, seeing a beautiful butterfly - whispered my wishes to it, hope they come true

Saw a beautiful clear blue sky, with fireball sun, birds flying high - you know what I mean.....
The lovely Marvin & Carly, bright colours on the beach.....
Ducks in the river
daisies in the grass.....

May the horse shoes in the sand bring good fortune, to me, my family and anyone else who wants to be positive with me.......

No comments:

Post a Comment