Wednesday 26 May 2010

A Martin Parr moment for me of people watching at the beach.....

Wasn't sure what was going on here when I approached, but my nose was bothering me.....

The big black pants with white polka dots were calling like a warning flag saying "careful danger", but of course being nosey you are compelled to see for yourself!!! Even behind this, what is going on with the 3 people in the distance!? Can't stand it, must see....

Had some poor body been washed ashore and was now being resuscitated? Was this some form of medieval torture reenactment with a young man shouting taunts of ridicule?

Nope, it just appeared to be two girls having fun, blissfully unaware of how they appeared to people walking along behind them!!! So this is my Martin Parr moment of people watching - discuss?

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for stopping by my blog! Anonw who worships Fantasy Island can't be half bad!

    x Erin

    ReplyDelete