Sunday 23 May 2010

Azaleas are in full bloom

I just wanted to pick this particular one and stick it in my hair, run to the house and sit in the back with a cold drink in a glass and think I was on holiday as the weather was so lovely on this day and these Azaleas were just stunning and can't help but make me feel happy with their bright colours and feathery petals......
This one reminded me of a Japanese Bonsai the way it was growing...

Such beautiful vibrant colours and I can't remember seeing a yellow or white one looking quite as magnificent as these two did...
Maybe it was where they - at the post office depot where I had to go to collect a parcel. They were slap bang in an industrial setting. Apparently until the grass had been cut, no-one had known they were there!!!!

I often think about getting them for the garden, but then they only look great when the flowers are out, the rest of the time they are just a bush, dare say if they are kept like the one that reminded me of a Japanese Bonsai then a well kept one!

No comments:

Post a Comment