Friday 21 May 2010

Tattoos & kitch ladies

Came across this kitch lady at lunchtime and was blown away!
Today was so lovely, that a glass of mint lemonade sounded just the ticket, so chose her. The colour of the drink looks more like absinthe however, but trust me it is not as I am not drunk!!!
Just as the bottle says, it is indeed minty and therefore fresh (oooh, I say Mrs)...

Whilst drinking it, and having my lunch, I saw Lisa's (from the Saint's (see Converted Saints piece)) husband and chatted to him saying how great a dinner we had had there the other night. It was only then (not very observant or too taken with the kitch ladies on the bottles), I noticed his very coot tattoos so asked if I could take some photos of them......



This one is from the New York Dolls album, cool....













These ones are from old comic book strips, very cool too.....

They are not finished yet as they still need to have words put into the speech bubbles and also have grey shading (make them look like straight off an old book - no colour).




Anders too loves old comics (has a massive collection of them), so again, these tattoos are very cool.....




And here is the man himself, Lisa's husband.....


I feel so lucky to stay in such a nice neighbourhood....





So where are the ladies I hear you asking, as my title did say plural and you have only seen Miss Mint!



Well, here are some more of the kitch ladies, as I try them, I will share with you my thoughts (oh behave I can hear you saying, stop teasing)......

No comments:

Post a Comment