Friday 18 June 2010

Baby's first moon walk and then to Mars


One small step is what it took to join Creativity Boot Camp, on a journey that I thought would be fun and make me smile.........

.....I never thought that the two week course would set about some.....


.....and on a journey that gave me a vehicle to see all the things that are out there......


Or how in a two week period I could have to say goodbye to my beautiful Wee Girl (this was her on the 3rd June, outside whilst we were dining Alfresco) and accept this passing more easily through writing about it and getting such love from people who in turn read about it (thank you so so much).......

.....and as a result this boot camp unexpectedly, made me listen to my heart and share it with you, something I never thought I would do........
.....I feel in two weeks I have been to the moon......

......and to Mars........

......and brought back a blogging monster........

.....a baby (who in this photograph's (not necessarily mine I hasten to add) case is clearly very intelligent which I thought was funny)
that makes me laugh and cry but more often just smile........ (hope it does you too)........

I am a so called new woman!......


and now hopefully just like me :


a comedy look at how "Everything's coming up roses"


boot campI

I look forward to
The Sunday Creative

If you are looking at this, why don't you check it out too.

No comments:

Post a Comment