Monday 30 August 2010

Curvy Kitchen!


Our kitchen got photographed for a magazine and here are some of the shots! Not sure when (or if) it will appear in the magazine, if it does I will of course say, but for now here are the photos which I was told I also had to appear in!

So of course, I normally wear 5 inch heals to cook in (not), but thought as the photographer was going for a curves angle I would do the burlesque thing and go the whole 9 yards and wear red killer heels! Anders thought I looked a bit mad on the steps, and I agree, ha, ha, watch out!



One of the features of our kitchen is that it has what I think of as a "full on" tap. When Anders and I saw it I burst out laughing as I thought it would definitely be a talking point as it reminded me of a gadget that might come out of operating theatre!

and another feature is that we have some curvy doors in it....

lastly a shot which has us getting ready for a nice up of tea on a tray I found at a flea market!
I love flea markets don't you?


9 comments:

  1. oh lovely shoes! and there's no way i'm showing lloyd your tap - he covets one of them.
    kitchen is looking lovely. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a beautiful kitchen. You look fabulous too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have an awesome kitchen - that's so cool that you were photographed for it. YOu look great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you ladies for all your lovely comments.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you look a bit mad on the steps, I'm scared.

    Andrew

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an incredibly gorgeous kitchen you have!! What kind of wood is that?...it looks a bit like Palisander (aka Rosewood)...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tezzie, thank you and you clearly know your woods, it is a rosewood kitchen.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are one hot mama in that kitchen! Both you and the kitchen are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have an amazing kitchen. Love the sexy heels too!!

    ReplyDelete