Sunday 29 August 2010

Mr Puff & Henry Rollins


Dexter is having a sleep over at his best friends house, so this meant Anders & I had a night to ourselves! More of that I will post later as it is 1.20am here and I am off to bed!

That said, I have decided that I am going to join in on taking a photograph each day for the next 365 days, I put some thought into what was I going to do to make it different as I already take at least one new photo every day!

The answer came to me last night whilst on the loo! As I sat there thinking, I took a look to my right and saw my original 1984 Mr Puff smiling and giving me the thumbs up with both hands! So there we have it, a photo of Mr Puff for the next 365 days (possibly more we will see). So although I will have this featured here, I am also setting up a blog dedicated to that too and it is entitled headed Mr Puff what else? I will post every day here and over at:

http://eyesofmrpuff.blogspot.com/

So how cool is his first day out, a show and after show photo with Mr Henry Rollins who we went to see! One very cool Mr Puff I think. As for Henry, well he is incredibly nice, quick witted and very funny and very very cool.

For those of you who don't know who he is, he is a musician, author, comedian, actor and all round really nice, funny, intelligent and interesting guy who is nothing like the characters he tends to be typecast for playing. He was recently playing an awful character on Sons of Anarchy who he is nothing like in real life and here is one of his videos where again he is in character (not his own one)!


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I have always had such a crush on Henry Rollins! What a cool way to kick off your project - can't wait to see what you capture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME! I'm so glad you're doing the 365 too! Can't wait to see what we all come up with.

    ReplyDelete