Thursday 5 August 2010

Hair Flicking!!



Born a blond,
Of which I am very fond!
Dyed it a Joan Holloway rich red,
People thought it was natural, or so they said!
Dyed it rich glossy brown,
Oh, how it shined around town!
Grey coming through,
What's a girl to do?
Not enough of what could be lovely grey to let it go whole nine yards,
No, it is coming through in small tiny shards!
So back to blond where the grey blends in!
and makes me feel good even if it has some help from a tin!


Glad to say, it is getting a pep up next week, looks like it is needing some TLC and I have had fun being all these colours (well not the little grey hairs though, no, too soon for that)!





7 comments:

  1. Fantastic! Love the poem!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, wow, wow...this rocks girl!!! You are awsome!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE IT! what a fun post! this makes me wanna go flick my hair :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. If only I had enough hair to flip

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great shot! I hope your neck survived! I threw mine out with my shot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, great photo and love the poem. job well done :-) Can´t wait to do the assignment.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The poem is great! And you have such wonderfully long hair for a great flip photo!

    ReplyDelete