Thursday 26 August 2010

Outdoors....

What does being outdoors it mean to you?
Is it being out in the country with the birds and other animals?


where you get to see, sky's of blue and golden haystacks beautifully arranged against a backdrop of emerald green fields.....

or does it mean being in a city in a big park which happens to have a temporary fun fair there full of bright colours, laughter and brings love and happiness even in the clouds?


or does it mean being at the beach by yourself or with friends, dogs, kids...
or all of the above?




We did all of these at the weekend....

.....and whilst I do like being in the country, I am a city girl at heart and that is not just because at this time of year you don't get bitten by midges (Scottish version of mosquito) when you live in the city!

If you would like to see some time saving shopping tips which I did consider putting under the theme of outdoors, please look at that Time Saving Tips blog entry and you will see why!!

Photobucket

13 comments:

  1. I love these photos... great scenery... great effects! I'd love to know how you did it. Wonderful captures. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. your sky shots are amazing!! Summer is getting to spend time with my children!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks liek a fun/busy weekend! I love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! They are all so bright and vivid!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice pictures, they're all so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so jealous of your view - these are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the hay bale pictures- the colors and the composition are very Van Gogh-ish.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning pictures. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW! Amazing photos. Have to be my favorite so far this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your photos are so vibrant--I love them!

    Thank you so much for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I go back and forth- I was raised in a tiny town, next to looks of nature and mountains. But I've spent most of my adult years in the city and I love that too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I LOVE your pictures of outside. Each and every one if them is so beautiful! Even though you are a city girl, you take the BEST pictures of the country! Gorgeous. Gorgeous. GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete