Friday 6 August 2010

I know who's got Saddam Hussein...

It's The Monkeys! Yep those cheeky 4 are really monkeying around.... Don't believe me listen to this song and particularly these lyrics - you'll see.

We're just trying to be friendly
Come and watch, sing and play
We're the young generation
And we've got Saddam Hussein


Now for some festival stuff. Do you want to know what we are up to tomorrow?

Well the thing we have planned for me is terrifying as I am very scared of heights! That said, it is all in the mind, and it is an experience that I know I would regret missing so I am going to just put my trust in the two main men in my life, Anders & Dexter as I don't want to be the woos of the family! You want a sneak peek of what I am going to do? Look up:

http://www.festivalinthesky.com/pages/the-experience

1 comment: