Wednesday 4 August 2010

Shapely Swan!

Every so often when Marvin & Carly go to the park, I stop by the swans to see what's going on with them. On this particular day, one of the swans was particularly curious about me in return! For those of you who don't know, all my photos are taken on my i-phone.....

.......so I need to get pretty close up for some shots.
Luckily, he seemed to be quite all right about me getting close up and photographing him/her?

There was posing for full body shots

Close up portrait shots

Even letting me do more intimate shots of feet!

Then one of the other swans decided to show off their wings whilst they were having a bath in the pond just to prove they were equally as impressive.....

Enough was enough however when the pigeon tried to muscle in on the action too - maybe that is what the squabble was about?!

Photobucket


3 comments:

  1. Great shots here - geese are so interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these. Especially the last one. Reminds me of kevin on the movie Up.

    ReplyDelete