Tuesday 24 August 2010

Like father like son

they follow in each other's footsteps and yet are so different too!
It makes me happy just to be with them both and capture them on my new camera!

OMG, just realised when I was looking at my i-phone camera roll that actually I took this picture on my i-phone and not my new camera - makes me even happier!

Photobucket

Whilst it is too late to enter, I think this would have been a great entry for bits of the past and pieces of the future:


But I can enter it in here!



9 comments:

  1. Go here: http://anikatoro.blogspot.com/2010/08/phontography-1-i-want-to-be-hostess.html

    This challenge is right up your alley so I thought I'd be sure you saw it. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so awesome. They are like two peas in a pod.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two gorgeous guys - how lucky you are

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this photo! What a beautiful pic! Thank you so much for entering my challenge. You rock!
    Good luck!

    <3MaryAnne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooo, you are so right-would have been perfect for bits of the past and pieces of the future...I think I will add them as a late entry if that's cool with you let me know! The photo turned out so great. Did you edit the sky in PS or in the camera? I must know, it's beautiful!

    Thanks for spreading the word!
    Anika

    ReplyDelete
  6. Got your message and would love to post your photo with credit but need some info. would you mind emailing me? anikatoro@hotmail.com
    thanks!

    ReplyDelete