Tezzie at http://notalwayspictureperfect.blogspot.com/ very kindly dropped me a comment saying she liked my blog so much that she wanted to show her appreciation by giving me a badge saying just that!
I am really very very flattered and humbled by that and also to everyone else who drops by and looks in and visits my little fantasy island blog! Tezzy is a Swedish/Canadian who also has a great blog so go over and check it out - so without further ado lets start my Miss Piggy Boom Shakalaka......
Thank you, thank you, thank you Tezzie for this and in keeping with the requirement I would like to forward this to the following 5 people. Five in this case who make me think and whom I have not given awards to before - in no particular order:
- Anika at http://anikatoro.blogspot.com/ I was only recently introduced to her by Ashley at http://ashleysisk.blogspot.com/ how is that for networking! Anika loves her i-phone as much as I do and I love her excitement, enthusiasm, passion for art and her great sense of humour and fun. Ashley was right in suggesting I go and look at her blog and I love Ashley for the same reasons but also her ability to network blogs like no-one else I have hooked up with so far! So pay both of them a visit, you will not regret it.
- Jamie over at http://lyricaljourney.blogspot.com/ is like velvet, her blog is comforting, luxurious and easy to
wearread and makes you feel like doing something special just for you. She is also so lovely.
- Krissy over at http://kristinlugbill.blogspot.com/ is someone who congers up all the images of what a California Girl should be – sun kissed, fresh, natural and easy going and I love that. Maybe this could be a reason for us having another virtual celebration?!
- Angela over at http://an9e1a.blogspot.com/ is constantly musing over things and coming up with ideas which inspire, sometimes they are funny, and sometimes they make you think either way her thoughts are interesting.
- Elizabeth at http://elizabethavedon.blogspot.com/ because she shows you some fantastic exhibitions and images and I find a great cultural place to visit on line. The fact that she also watches my site I find very flattering, so thank you and I hope I give you the same positive reactions.
So why the tantrum you are wondering? Well I am loving getting this award and passing it on - but 5 – that was so quick and rolled off too easily.
You know there are so many blogs which I love to follow and pop in and visit so although I have not mentioned you as it is only meant to be 5 you know who you are, so if you would like to take the button too and pass out some love, please do, you can collect it over at my side bar under the awards section! It is always great to have a hug and a stamp of appreciation, and know that I do love visiting you all as you do all make a positive impression to me, genuinely.
I will now pick myself up, take a deep breath, compose myself again, have a Miss Piggy like flick my blond hair and smile a huge big smile and say THANK YOU xxxxxxx - you all are fabulous.....