Thursday 21 October 2010

All about Orange.....



Gazing in the kitchen I saw my mini orange tree was abundant with oranges which made me think of Barcelona and how I still have not managed to find time to edit the Olympus Pen photos that I took on holiday!  I know there were some great orange ones in there like the one I took of Mr Puf with the terracotta chimneys ot the roof of the Gaudi Museum.



but standing in the kitchen also reminded me of the fact that I needed to get food in!
So round the supermarket I went looking for orange inspiration!
Big Pumpkins were everywhere so I bought another one to carve with Dexter
There were orange muffin moulds


Even a really scary clown costume for kids to wear!
Returning home, I carved a Pumpkin with Dexter
He designed the face


As Orange Carly
and orange Marvin looked on.


Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. A great group...and that last one cracks me up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehehe- another story that makes me smile. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what wonderful oranges! Love the last one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun group of pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The clown just creeps me out! But the shots of the pumpkins are great. Nice video clip, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lots of great 'orange' shots. I think the first one is particularly beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You found a ton of gorgeous shots of one of my favorite colors.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the pic with the dog wearing a mask (is he really wearing it ?).

    ReplyDelete
  9. Terry Elisabeth, I am glad you love the last picture, and whilst I have dressed dogs up before this one was not, it was just put on with Picasa editing.

    ReplyDelete