Tuesday 26 October 2010

Barcelona Beach Collage

Happiness is managing to download more photos from Barcelona!  This job is turning out to be huge....

Barcelona beach was created for the Olympics.  It is such a great place to people watch.
Barcelona Beach is quite something, you have sea on one side, built up residential and business areas on the other and a wonderful huge promenade in the middle which people walk, cycle, rollerblade, jog and generally hang out on.
Dog Sphynx
What goes on in Barcelona stays in Barcelona
Will you leave me money?  I can't look!  Say you will leave me money!
Art installation on the beach.
Hash Meeting
Waiting for a ride
Soul Man

The race was on!
Halloween BCN 2010
We will not walk on the boardwalk
Frothy sea
Warning - Don't fall asleep on the beach you might burn!
Crushing baby!
Cheers!  Cava on the Beach.
ShutterLoveTuesdays

4 comments:

  1. These photos are great - I must visit there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm falling in love with Barcelona from your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such beautiful shots! I think it has to be Barcelona next time we travel to Spain.

    Erika B

    ReplyDelete