- Thank the person who gave the award to you - done.
- Copy the award and put it on your blog - done
- List three things about you
- My natural colour of hair is blond but I not long after got married to Anders someone asked me if I was his parents daughter! Not a good thought - no I didn't like that at all!!! So I died my hair initially being a redhead and then dark brown! The funny thing was, people didn't think I died my hair, can you believe it! I have now gone back to being blond as it is far less upkeep in terms of having it coloured, however....... (see below)
- I have been married for 18 years this year!
- I have had a big wild spider crawl on my hand and arm when I was in Belize with Anders!
4. Post a photo that you love! Goodness, I have so many photographs that I love - hundreds literally from the past! So as some of you may know, I am prone to not complying all of the time (well probably quite a lot actually) and this was proving to be very difficult. Therefore I have gone into the past into the first photo album I picked up which was our holiday in Belize about 10 years ago. (hence my mentioning point 1).
But before that, here is a picture of Dexter when he was first born playing in his cot. I love this photograph because I remember clearly how he used to get so excited every time one particular bear used to come round to his face (there were 4 hanging from a mobile), and he would squeal with excitement each and every time he saw it.
And now to the Belize photos:
I love these photos because I think they are the few I have which I think looking back on - wow I looked good in a bikini (not something I say often I tell thee)!
I love the 2 photographs below because I managed to find the courage to allow this large spider to crawl up my arm whilst on this same holiday....
And I love this holiday Belize photograph as I am looking at my Anders who took all of these Belize photos - awww!
- http://ourweefarm.blogspot.com/ - Laura because she is the reason I started blogging and she has such a lovely life and blog to go with a lovely husband and together they are one of Dexter's godparents!!! Also, she loves cupcakes and pink so this is one I think really suits her.
- http://leighvslaundry.blogspot.com/ - Leigh, I think she is so great, I want to go to flea markets, dance, make jokes and do really silly let your hair down and be girly things with her. I think she has a great sense of humour and secretly want her to be my pal!
- http://www.divasanddreams.blogspot.com/ - Christina puts together very difficult challenges (well at least I think they are) every Thursday. Her blog is beautiful, very feminine, classy and I think she too would appreciate pretty cupcakes!
- http://christopherandtia.blogspot.com/ - this blog hosts a Flashback Friday spot which got me into looking through old photographs which I might otherwise not have done. So thank you and please accept this cupcake from me!
- http://prettylittlegaijin.blogspot.com/ - I love the photographs this girl takes in a country I just love so so much, Japan. It makes me want to go out there again right now - oh if only I could - and I will, just can't right now - boohoo!