Friday 2 July 2010

Flashback Froggy

The Huge Green Lily Pads I photographed last week at the botanics inspired me to also have a Flashback of Dexter as a green froggy!


As I have done a blog this month on my favourite room in the glasshouse at the Botanics with the huge lily pads, I thought this series of Froggy photographs were apt to go along with it!

I loved dressing Dexter up in costumes all of which I have kept and they were all as cute as this one!

Given that I have looked out some old photographs of my mum as I am having a bit of a nostalgic week, I felt that these photographs of Dexter were perfect for putting up this week.


These photographs I just love and I have photographed them from my photo album, so excuse the shiny paper protecting them!. Hope they make you smile too. They were taken in the Botanics and the swing park when Dexter was about 2.





Flashback Friday Button

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Oh. Mah gosh.

    Those are THE CUTEST pictures, ever taken, on the planet, of all time, of ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun post! He looks adorable

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww..your froggy was way cuter then mine!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete