Monday 26 July 2010

Happiness

Doesn't this sunflower look as though it is giggling (maybe it was laughing because it knew we had a great weekend). Maybe it is giggling as it is hiding something..... something really pretty that is tickling it....

A bumble bee all covered in pollen, legs, back the lot.....

The pollen is speckled all over the fur on its back, clearly he is a busy little bee as the photo above is the one I took when it had buzzed off to another nearby flower.

I just love the photo I took of the sunflower - it makes me smile and is just how I think sunflowers should look.

And here is a short video of it, all photos and videos taken from my i-phone, yep my i-phone I love it so much and not just for the reason it was intended!!


Lastly, this video also makes me smile.....


Photobucket

Macro Monday

Give me your best shot at Better in Bulk

Sweet Shot Day

13 comments:

  1. Great macro shots. That sunflower does look like it heard a good joke.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those sunflowers are gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy to be happy and beautiful! This is my first Macro Monday and I'm happy to be flitting about the various blogs on the list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The sunflower actually looks a bit shy to me. I do enjoy the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love sunflowers. Great shots!

    ReplyDelete
  6. great photos. i think it looks like it's on fire!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love the shy sunflower shot. You must have liked it a lot, too; you posted it twice! So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the sunflower....and the bee too! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The first picture is funny. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is the cutest sunflower I have ever seen. I want to hug it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the sunflower shot! It's so cute and does look like it's giggling! Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the sunflower! And the bee, a very busy bee.

    ReplyDelete