Friday 30 July 2010

Flashback French Friday - ooh la la!!

Last July, Anders, Dexter and I spent a week in France with Anders parents who retired there a few years ago there. This was us visiting them last year.

Dexter does love his Granny & Grandad and likes to go on the nearby (on their doorstep really) golf course and find golf balls with his Granny as they climb over ditches and once he fell into one and got a wet bum - that was his funniest memory of the golf course! I think this photo however is funnier as we sat in cafe and reminds me of a time when me and my sister did the same in New York wearing these Billy Bob teeth and getting looks from people who thought they were our real teeth!!

Brittany is very nautical, and actually very beautiful. In the summer the villages have annual car boot sales and they are fantastic to go to.

They still have a fishing industry there where the boats go out and gather fresh seafood especially oysters and mussels which are yummy, especially with their Frites (French Fries) and a glass of ice cold wine - mmmmmmmh!


Flashback Friday Button


3 comments:

  1. Haha! Those teeth are killing me! Too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SIGH. I want to go to France!!! Those teeth are just way too awesome. My daughter would love them. She already has too much fun with a pair of glow in the dark vampire teeth.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adventure!! I love posts like this, where I get to travel through the eyes of somebody else :)

    ReplyDelete