Wednesday 7 July 2010

Not just any coffee, no it has to be Artisan Coffee.....

As some people might know, Anders and I love, Artisan Coffee. The beautiful brown coffee beans they roast themselves in house and turn them into a blend that when mixed just the right Artisan way makes the most warming, smooth, velvety liquid you literally become hooked on.


They sell and supply their coffee to a lot of other cafés and restaurants, but I think they have some special blends that you can only get from their shop which is bohemian in style and wallpapered in Hessian coffee sacks, definitely a place to chill and be mellow - which is surprising as you would think drinking coffee all day there (which I have not done) would make you zip around, but their coffee doesn't (or at least in the quantities I have), it just makes you warm and happy!

Additionally, I have not yet been somewhere that makes them quite to the same addictive consistency.....


Once you have tried one of their coffees, you don't look back and spend the rest of the time comparing whether a coffee from another place compares! Some get close, but I have not yet sampled one that has achieved the memorable, highly addictivley desirable effect that their coffees do - mmmmm!


This morning I had one, yey and was also tempted by the fantastic Pain au Raisin which I shared with my boy, Anders, a lovely start to the day......

1 comment: