Thursday 15 July 2010

My many emotions!

This week it´s all about celebrating emotions over at Divas & Dreams! The challenge is acknowledge the feelings inside of yourself and express that feeling through your creative work!

Well I can feel mischievous and rebellious!

although I am decisive and act with honour!

I feel feminine always

And my mind has various light bulbs going off at once which switch on different emotions, ideas and possibilities and today I don't have one defining emotion!


Ultimately I do my best to wash away negative emotions as they stop me from succeeding and I am driven to achieve and fight to be happy, healthy, loved and prosperous for and with my family each and every day!





5 comments:

  1. Love the flip flop in the wave shots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes -- mischievious and red flip flops match! NIce. thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh this is so creative!!! Well done! Love your pictures they match your words perfect!

    Have a great day dear!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you're in a very productive place at the moment. Love the feet - I just spent a few days at the beach and took a series of feet/beach photos and very much felt like the dirt and cobwebs were being washed away.

    ReplyDelete