Wednesday 14 July 2010

Look at me, I'm......

..... reminiscing about how I loved Grease when I was growing up. When it came out I went to see it about 10 times in the cinema. I loved this song/scene and still it makes me smile a lot, wonder what it says about me (although at the time I didn't understand really what they were singing about and I love Doris Day etc)!


My friends and I would sit in the back row and when Grease lightening came on we would do all the actions from our seats and sing away!

So when I found this in the flea market we went to on Sunday, I just had to have it!

Ah, those summer nights!


4 comments:

  1. oh I loved it too - I think I saw it when I was about 13 and thought I understood it all! then I saw it again as a student and realised that I had understood approximately half of it! Hope you dont mind but I've filched a couple of the creative thingys you do - fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know exactly what you mean Laura about Grease, and of course I don't mind you joining in on the creative things, I think it is great as it is something we can do together almost like being in a virtual class together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grease was a slumber party staple while I was growing up. We'd watching it and sing and dance along.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I can't tell you how many times I have see GREASE. It was one of the first VHS tapes that we owned...one summer my friends and I watched it every day. I watch it now are realize how little of it I "got". LOL

    ReplyDelete