Tuesday 6 July 2010

Filming in our place

As you can see there were a lot of people on set whilst the filming was going on. About 30 people at one stage!

The filming took place in our lounge and kitchen and whilst most of our things remained, there were some things that needed to be changed. The things that needed to be changed were everything in our house with the colour red had to be removed and replaced with something else.

So out went rugs, paintings & books.....
.....also our TV also was replaced with a flat screen one as they needed one that was really bright.


They were actually really good, put everything back as it had been and because they were filming until 9pm they treated us to dinner.

5 comments:

  1. it's fun isnt it! An episode of Taggart was filmed in our house in Glasgow - I had a brilliant day watching it sll.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool - what were the fliming

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes blogger has gone mad! I've got round the comments thing by cutting and pasting and commenting myself as it wont publish what people are saying on mine either!
    Neither will it let me post using the new layout.Jeez I hope it doesnt self destruct. Do you back yours up anywhere?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Must have been fun to watch the filming process!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Laura, Jamie & Knickknacks. As you can see, I can now upload comments, yey!

    I do remember when you had an episode of Taggart filmed in your house in Glasgow - it was really interesting to watch it, and the thing they were filming is really really funny, can't wait to see it.

    Unfortunately I cannot say who it is, under contract not to, but as soon as I get the go ahead, I will.

    ReplyDelete